Quick, Stab, Out

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Vicki 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

I thought my record time of 20 minutes for being seen and treated (Velcade) could stand being recorded by the Guinness Book Of Records… I never thought it could be beaten. I was proven to be wrong with that assumption today. I was called in to the Day-Case Unit and then called back out and told to follow a nurse. She took me to a single chaired waiting room for a small examination room. We carried out all the usual observations, followed by one quick stab (less than 3 seconds I promise you). Trousers fastened and out of the hospital doors in 12 minutes flat.8-) 🙂 :-0

The unit was very, very busy and Janet believes they picked on me for treatment outside the norm because I will go along with anything as long as I am treated. I would like to believe that that is true… otherwise what next… the toilet?:-P 😀

Ho hum.8-)

Dai.

meganjane
    Participant

That is amazing Dai, it sometimes took Phil 12 minutes just to be signed in on his Velcade days 😀

Megan

mhnevill
    Participant

Well Dai

They do owe you some claw back time! Just hope the darned stuff works its magic.

Love Mavis x

Vicki
    Participant

Dai

You make,treatment sound hilarious. You have a real knack of putting things into,context. Just at the right time when things sometimes get on top of you. Hope this Olympic speed injection is doing you some good 🙂

Vicki and Colin xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Quick, Stab, Out’ is closed to new replies.