Raising money for Myeloma UK

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JustCathy 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JustCathy
    Participant

Hi everyone, I would like to share with you all my just giving page through the link below. My husband was diagnosed in 2011 and is currently fighting his battle with myeloma everyday. My family and I have decided to do a Christmas day swim at Lisfannon beach in county Donegal in aid of the charity and if your from here you will know the ocean will not be at the best temperature for us all, but what the hay we’re going in anyway. If any of you would like to donate to the cause you can follow the link below and donate as you all know anything no matter how small helps. Here’s hoping the continued research and hard work this charity does keeps on giving.

http://www.justgiving.com/cwarwick/?utm_source=Sharethis&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=cwarwick&utm_campaign=pfp-email.

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Myeloma UK and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more.

Thank you for your support!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Raising money for Myeloma UK’ is closed to new replies.