Revlimid Question

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sandie58 11 years ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

sandie58
    Participant

Hi Jill
    Sorry to hear that your mum has had to have another transfusion, and I hope she is feeling better now, and wish her well with this next round of treatment. Like your mum, my mum isn't getting out very much at the moment and whilst too may hospital appointments make her fed up, I don't think she really minds as everyone is so nice. My mum's not averse to a nice young male doctor either, even though she's 87;-). The breast cancer is a bit of a worry at the moment and since having the biopsy her breast is hurting and I think we may need some advice from the BC nurse. I'm just hoping that they haven't made anything worse by taking the biopsies as she wasn't really aware of the lump before they did that and she certainly didn't have a 2nd smaller one. Just to add to her long list of meds. we collect some additional ones to work against the BC on top of the chemo that she is already taking. I think now I will really need to make that pill chart!!
    Love to you both.
    Sandiex

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Revlimid Question’ is closed to new replies.