Ron Cantrill and everyone else :-)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Hi Ron

I am the same re the new site av lost more than i find ha ha

Pleased remission is going great 😀 Mine is 13 months Post Stem Cell Transplant, and yes I have had more infection's than soft Mick:-S but nothing too bad to throw me into hospital 😀

You are correct it is a busy site and I seem to lose lots of info (think am getting slower he he)

Good Luck for the next reveiw, mine was last thursday and bloods are looking Good 😎 so it is an "Onwards and Upwards"

Tom 🙂

Perkymite
    Participant

Well done Tom, and Ron for that matter.
    When you say you have "lost" posts do you mean you cannot remember which section you put them in or you post and they just disappear? I have yet to lose, into the ether, a post and I post quite frequently.

I have just received my report from my last visit to my consultant. It is real great when you read things like ?made an excellent recovery? but it is even better when he uses phrases such as ? he should continue for the next 12 months?. Lovely thought ?next 12 months?, ?next 12 months?, ?next 12 months?, ?next 12 months?, ?next 12 months?, ?next 12 months?…………………………………..:-P .

The 12 months bit refers to the Septrin I have to take Saturday and Sunday, it is an anti-biotic. The actual name of the tablets I take are Co-Trimoxazole 960 mg each day. Were/are either of you two on these? You mentioned infections and these apparently are to fight of exactly that.

Kindest regards
    David

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Tom glad you are doing well 13 months is great:-) I am not so keen on this new web site:-/ as i found the other site easier as you could see all the posts at the same time being a computer numpty this was much better for me I also dont seem to get a clear picture on either:-(
    Best Regards Jo >:-)

tom
    Participant

Hi David
    The posts I lose are ones that I send and they never turn up he he Lord knows where they have gone ha ha
    Yes its great to hear the words doing great see you in three months 😀
    As for the anti biotic mine was an anti viral I think :-S I haven't been on anything for Months cept the Zometa 😎

And Hi David
    yes 13 months is great am back to work on light dutie's have been since may 🙂 lord knows what I will do when they take me off the light dutie's?.

Yes I bet I miss loads on this new site due to me not getting my head round it, but am sure it will come.

Catch you all Lata

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

meeuu
    Participant

Hi all,
    well, I'm glad to see that I am not the only one losing posts lately.Talk about being paranoid! I thought that you were all ignoring me:-D . Anyway, I submitted two seperate posts since Christmas (ie in Other Topics – new discussion)but neither one has appeared. However, I did reply to a current topic and that appeared ok. I have heard about losing a sock in a clothes dryer but this has me baffled. I hope this post appears – fingers and toes crossed!!
    John

roncantrill
    Participant

And all this because I offered to forward a naughty email!!!!! 😀
    Seriously, good news is always good news:-S It just seems that when everything is going well we forget to say so, maybe because we feel a bit guilty about those who are less fortunate. Is there anyone else out there with good news? Perhaps it would be better to start a new topic and hope it runs for a long time. Ron.

tom
    Participant

Morning John
    And I am pleased other folk lose not the plot but the posts they send he he am pleased it aint just me 🙂 Sock in dryer :-0 do you not know the price of electric Ha ha :-S

And Ron
    Well Nawty Email's do cause a flurry 😎
    Yes am sure we could all do with Our/your good news posted, I know what you mean about shouting it from the top of the threads and feeling Guilty about our Friends going through the rough patch:-(
    But am sure we all want to know and lift our spirits up when we read about good news 😎 That said I must admit this site and the under 50's arnt depressing site's 😀 am sure there is more out there that are, so lets do a bit of "Onwards and Upwards" 😎

Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ron Cantrill and everyone else :-)’ is closed to new replies.