SAD DAY

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  eve 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

Bridget so sorry to hear the news about your father in law please give my condolences to you husband it must be so sad for him I know you will be his rock at this time
    Love Jo x

DaiCro
    Participant

Regardless of the location I am so glad that he slipped away surrounded by love… 🙂

Bridget, I do feel compassion for your father-in-law and his family but if you don't mind I will concentrate all of my love and sympathy and encouragement for you and you alone, to help you as you play your part in this sorrow.

I can remember when I first arrived on the old site and it took me an age to realise that you were indeed a Myeloma sufferer and not a carer… such was the level of love and support and concern you showed for me then and everyone else in between and up to now.

So, while you have enough on your plate already, I know that you will rally round to support and comfort your family at this time… and I will be thinking of you.. and I have sent my guardian Angel to walk besides yours to help give you strength and to allow you to feel all the love you need to carry out your comforting. xxx

Dai.

AMcGuire
    Participant

Ahhh, bless you Bridget. I am so sorry to read of the loss of your father-in-law. I agree with what you say of MM – yes, there is time to gather thoughts and wishes versus some other cancers that cause such a rapid decline sometimes soon after diagnosis.

I can't imagine the emptiness your mother-in-law will be feeling after all those years of togetherness, I'm sure your father-in-law will be by her side just now even though she can't see him …. maybe a familiar smell, a tickle on her cheek or electrical interference (usually TV or a kettle), they had so long together after all he won't want to be heading off on a new adventure without her.

I don't know you personally, but can tell from your posts you are the glue that holds your family together with your wonderful support and advice …. I pray you are sent guidance, support and strength to see you and others in the family through the coming days, weeks and months. Bless you all.

Sent with healing thoughts and love
    Angelina xx

zasrs
    Participant

Dear Bridget

I am so sorry to read of the passing of you much loved fil, I am saddened that he was unable to go home, i thought terminal patients had a choice as to where they wish to be at the end of life, silly silly me!! I did believe the hype no more!

My best wishes to you and your family at this sad time

with love sarah xx

shirley
    Participant

Dear bridgett, my sincere condolences to you and your family,thinking of you,take care Shirley x x x

eve
    Participant

So sorry Bridget

It might not have been his choice,but at least he did not die,without any body being able to say good bye,and you must draw comfort from that.
    It is not very nice to know the powers that be can decide where your last days are spent!!!
    Thinking of you in this sad time eve

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘SAD DAY’ is closed to new replies.