Salford Triathlon 18 August 2013

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wendyduffield
    Participant

Yes, I am doing it despite relapsing myeloma, life goes on doesn't it? I have been doing the gruelling training for the last 7 weeks or so and have another 9 weeks to go to D Day or should I say T day? It is certainly proving a distraction from my rising kappa light chains and the issue of when I start treatment. So I thought I should get my fundraising off the ground to raise as much as I can for Myeloma UK. It will certainly be a welcome distraction from my rising kappa light chains and the issue of when I start treatment. Any donations gratefully received but I would be happy if you would just spread the word too.

http://www.justgiving.com/Wendy-Duffield1

Off for an hours bike now!

Wendy

LizMaywood
    Participant

Dear Wendy

Am in awe of your fitness levels and commitment despite relapsing! I did an 11 mile bike ride this morning, first time I've done this sort of distance and I enjoyed myself, aching a little now! I shall get on and sponsor you.

Keep up the great work!

liz

BADGER
    Participant

marvellous wendy

I am so glad you feel you can do it as i say never give up it would mean MM has beaten us i think you are great and give us all hope
    Love Jo x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Salford Triathlon 18 August 2013’ is closed to new replies.