Smelling the bluebells

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Helen 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

bandityoga
    Participant

Hi Eve

Sorry that Slim has relapsed, but hope that revlimid works. I think that is Ian's next treatment when he relapses. Enjoy your holiday in France and keep thinking positive.

You must be a romantic to want to get married on 14 February. Ian proposed to me in Rome in a really nice restaurant. Our first holiday was in Bermuda. We were in a taxi and the driver sang What a Wonderful World just like Louis Armstrong. I heard it on the car radio yesterday and cried as we had a wonderful time together and I miss him so much.

Love Maureen x

Helen
    Participant

Dear Eve
    I'm sorry I missed this end of your thread, we have no bluebells up here! I have those Spanish ones in the garden and the aren't out yet. So I never read the last stages of it.
    Anyway I am sorry to hear about Slim, what an anniversary gift! He and I have now had 2 .4 years on the treatment wagon. It seems no time at all really.
    I hope RCD works as well for him as it did for me, get away in your van for a few days, I hope the sun shines and I think Vicki is right the sun and the beer certainly make you feel better.
    Love Helen

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Smelling the bluebells’ is closed to new replies.