Some good news!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    Kevs been to see the prof: today and got the good news that he is in remission!! Post 6months sct and something to smile about, we dont have an appointment till January other than his zometa every 4weeks, so going away to Cornwall next week and going to enjoy this lovely sunshine we've got this coming week and hoping you all do the same.
    Even when I don't post I'm always reading your posts and keeping up to date with you all, I've sat quietly crying, laughing and mesmerised reading all the posts so I'm sending all our love & hugs to you lovely lovely! People.

And as Tom would say onwards and upwards!

Thank you everyone for your support and kind words

Liz & kev xx πŸ™‚

Perkymite
    Participant

Great news Liz and well done to Kev. Enjoy your travels, Mo and I have spent the year on various travels from Scotland to Trier. We have had a great 9 months.

I go for my appointment this Friday and I feel as fit as a fiddle so I am not really prepared for any bad news :-/ because I EXPECT it to be good and that is that.

Kindest regards-Vasbyte

David

CarolBradley1
    Participant

Hi
    [b][/b]Fantastic news!!![b][/b] So pleased for you both may it continue for a long, long time.
    Thank you for letting us know – itΒ΄s a real boost.
    Go away and enjoy your holiday you really have earned it!

Best Wishes

Love Carol
    xxxx

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev

And a well done to you both πŸ˜€

Am still on Zometa, think it will stop at xmas?? am sure Dr says be on it for two years post sct ??
    Enjoy your break am sure you are ready for it πŸ™‚

And David Good Luck with your appointment on Friday πŸ˜€ like you I know its going to be OK8-)

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi Liz & Kev,

Fantastic news!! πŸ˜€ Enjoy your holibobs, and wishing Kev a very long, happy, pain free remission! I love hearing good news like yours!

love n hugs Lorraine xxx

lorrainey
    Participant

Sorry forgot to add….. Good Luck David, will be thinking of you on Friday!

love n hugs Lorraine xxxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Thank you everyone for your kind words

Tom I got the impression kev is on the zometa for quite a long time?

David good luck for Friday I'll be thinking about you x

Carol & Lorraine thank you πŸ™‚ liz xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Liz and Kev more good news. Fantastic. Long may it continue. Enjoy.

Take care
    Love Jean xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev thankyou so much for sharing your wonderful news!! Having been through the mill it must feel great to hear the magic words ! Heres to a very long time before you need any treatment Now go and have some fun love Bridget x

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Thank you Jean and Bridget, you have all been so nice we can't wait for our trip next week.

Hope you are feeling a lot better Bridget?

Best wishes love liz xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz

Well I hope I aint heard it wrong am sure he told me two years post stem cell transplant and that would be my last Zometa? :-S
    Hope thats true as they are finding it hard to find a vein that is Ok these days he he.

Hope you and Kev are doing well

Love and Hugs

Tom "Onwards and upwards" xxxx

Gill
    Participant

Great news Liz. Long may it last.

I am catching up with all the posts after being off line and it is lovely that the first one I managed to get onto was yours

Gill x

Elizellen
    Participant

What lovely news, Liz and Kev!!
    I wish you (both) a long remission full of lovely experiences and good living.

Love from
    Elizabeth
    XX
    X

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hello Gill & Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking time to reply everyone's been lovely were off on a break next week and can't wait!

Sorry to hear your news Gill love to you and Stephen

Tom I know what you mean about the finding a vein kevs got the same problem!

Love liz & kev xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev

Hope you enjoy the break next week πŸ˜€ and hope the sun stays with us till you have had the aforementioned break 😎

Now those Pesky veins:-S they found one of mine first time πŸ˜€ last Thursday so was thinking its an in and out today:-D but my records were not at the day ward so I was sat with just having a fluid drip in me for nearly an hour:-( waiting for the go ahead on my record:-S , but all done in the end and had a good laugh with the Nurses and other Patients

Love

One Good Vein Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Some good news!’ is closed to new replies.