Some good news!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi Tom,

As much as kev didn't like having the Hickman line in during sct it saved him from the (NO! Let's try again!!) so now when he arrives they put a hand warmer on which nearly always works albeit an extra half hour, there's one thing I have noticed kevs in patience is returning so it deffinetly was the drugs that kept him in check! All I get now at the hospital is "I'm getting fed up now!" but the crack with the nurses soon put a smile on his face:-) ( wonder why?)

Anyway Tom glad it got sorted in the end and having a laugh & a giggle is what it's all about >:-) 😀 🙂

Love liz & kev xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev

Well I wonder why the Hickmen Line? I had a femerol line when I had my Harvest and SCT am told its less invasive and less likely to get an infection in it???

But when I have my Four Weekly Zometa it is like "Chase the tube" lol and yep Angie gets the "Hot Towel" for my hand but its not working all the time (but it feels great:-D )

And as for the "Crack" with the nurses mine mis great with the Receptionist/tea lady (thanks Tina) and all the Nurses we laugh till we cry ha ha. do I get fed up with all the "Attention" I get?? No not likely lol,

Love and Hugs ((()))

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Some good news!’ is closed to new replies.