Start new Regime on Monday 20/01/2014

This topic contains 81 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  tom 10 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Glad it went ok for you, how’s Elaine doing from one carer to another as I suspect kevs a lot like you and I try to keep everything normal whilst watching him like a hawk, and those dex days ooh! Even I’ve started staying awake all night and end up on tea duties, LOL!

Take care both of you and keep well
    Love liz & kev xx

Perkymite
    Participant

Well done Kevin just keep going :-)))

kindest regards – Vasbyte

david

tom
    Participant

Hi Judy
    Welcome and sorry to hear about your pain with Velcade but am pleased they soon sorted you out. Where are you now in your treatment Judy ??.

Maureen just to let you know am still on the vodka and red wine lol.

Liz Elaine is doing great ta and ye she has hawk eyes ha ha, but am pleased about that as am sure I would miss something out he he.

Had my Velcade and Dex with my Zometa on Monday and so far it’s just a bit of lack of sleep and a headache with flu symptoms all seems to have settled down now ready for the next Monday lol.

Love to all

Tom onwards and upwards xxxx

Anonymous

I keep an eye on you through FB and Twitter so covering all bases and posting on here!
    you know you can do it!!!
    take care
    love sarah xx
    ps the old boy is doing the ironing now!

tom
    Participant

Hi Sarah

Yes you are my “posh” stalker lol. Ye I know I can do it it’s just giving me an iccle bit of a curve to be fair and we all need curves lol.

Love iccle ole me onwards and upwards xxx

Ps tell the Old Boy well done and no wrinkles or creases in the clothes lol xx

tom
    Participant

Hi all

Had my 2nd Velcade injection today and my Dex this morning, no bloods today but I got my bloods wrote down today so take a look and let me know what it means lol

20/01/14
    HB 13.4
    WBC 4.9
    Plts 2.58
    Neuts 2.58

27/01/14

Hb 12.5
    WBC 4.2
    Plts 237
    Neuts 2.47

Now I ain’t sure if decimal point is in the correct place lol.

Tom onwards and upwards x

tom
    Participant

Double post again

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  tom.

Harmony
    Participant

Tom, I wish you well with your treatment and shall pray for you (hope this doesn’t offend, you’ve got to be so careful nowadays). Your positive energy radiates. I like your ‘onwards and upwards’ mentality -thinking of it has made me do 2 things. 1. Reduce my days at work. 2. Join a creative writing course. After all, we only get one life and nobody’s immortal.x

Anonymous

Hi Tom
    It have just posted a message to you, but no idea where it has gone, so here goes again:-
    I am sorry to hear that your Myeloma has returned, I would like to wish you all the best for this next round of treatment and hope all goes well for you.
    I shall be watching your posts with interest.xx

tom
    Participant

Morning Harmony
    Hey you have seen my post am not easily offended nor easily upset, a prayer or three is good I am getting them from all faiths to be fair I have brothers that are Catholics and Protestants and one that is a Mormon so I have all bases covered like us all we need more he he onwards and upwards is a great ending to the post like all the others on here
    Take care and thanks for your prayers av cracked it’s just a bit of a detour
    Love Tom onwards and upwards xx

Morning Ann

Thanks for that and I have lost that many post on here this last month or two and gaffs post poster or double post lord knows where they go he he.

Thanks again it’s getting beat

Love Tom onwards and upwards xxx

Vicki
    Participant

Hey Tom,

How’s the treatment going? You are amazing! You are a real star and we all need a dose of your positivity…..roll on long remission to you!

Helen, great to hear you are out the other side….result 🙂

Jean and frank, hope all going wll for you guys. Got to get all the messages in as it’s so hard to log in:-)

Vicki and Colin x

Vicki
    Participant

Tom just spotted your blood results, not a clue where I am on this forum! I think figures look good….novice though 🙂

Vicki and Colin x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Vikki

Longg time no hear. So glad to hear that Colin is doing well. I have to say This past week is the best Frank has been since transplant last March. His form is good although consultant says there is something wrong with thyroid! she’s referring to some other consultant. His potassium is low as is vitamin D. Cannot take medication as it makes him ill. He has even taken an interest in looking for a holiday.

Hope you are well and tha Colin goes from strength to strength

Love Jean x

Carolsymons
    Participant

Hi jean

I have just had an ultrasound and they tell me I have nodules on my thyroid and will refer me after SCT recovery….day +8 today and I am feeling rough! But I do wonder if the radiotherapy (10 sessions) I received for the centre of collarbone lesion may have started changes in the thyroid.

Carol

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Carol

Frank has never had radiotherapy. She mentioned thyroid and I can remember her saying “none of my patients have ever had to have it removed “. Really don’t know what that means. I have some questions for her when I see her on Wednesday.

Carol I have been following your SCT journey and as you know things will get better. There is light at the end of the tunnel

I hope you are over the worse and you soon start to improve

Jean

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Start new Regime on Monday 20/01/2014’ is closed to new replies.