Thankyou from Tina

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gaye 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tina
    Participant

Thankyou all for your kind words which mean so much to me at this time.
    Patrick suffered acute renal failure in early March and contracted a deadly infection he was therefore in a position where further Chemo was not an option and the myeloma took its opportunity to in that short space of time. Patrick complained of chest pain 2pm on Wed morning and was ambulanced into hospital and never returned to his beloved home where he wished to end his days.

Gaye, I was also concerned about you as I haven't seen you post recently. Keep strong
    Best wishes
    Tina

Gaye
    Participant

Dear Tina – Thank so much for your reply. Yes you are right. The last few weeks have been awful regarding back pain and I am still awaiting whether or not a kyphoplasty is still on the cards. However, it is the pomalidomide that will decide my outcome and with the polidomide and pain it is all out of my control.

You have been such a good supporter and I thank you so much for that. Now your new future will begin and so many of us will be thinking of you. Dear Tina thank you once again.

Much love
    Gaye xx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Thankyou from Tina’ is closed to new replies.