The Joys of Revlimid!!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Helen 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Helen
    Participant

Carol
    Another thought about the revlimid, which also dropped my levels to zero, I had 5 weeks from finishing it before I felt it was fully out of my system, so it seems to have a very long after effect,
    Helen

CarolBradley1
    Participant

Thanks Helen – at least I´m forwarned then not te expect too much at first.
    Take care
    Carol xx

CarolBradley1
    Participant

Helen,
    PS. So glad to hear your going into sct at 0 – fantastic starting point for you I feel quite excited that you must surely have a super long running remission.
    Fingers and toes crossed.
    Carol xxx

Debs
    Participant

Hi Helen,
    Haven't been on here for ages, but spotted you're due to go in tomorrow for your SCT and wanted to wish you all the best. I came out just over a week ago from mine (Day 25 at present!).
    I was recommended the icecubes but was too embarrassed to ask for them as my consultant was dismissive. I got lots of ulcers in my throat which were horrid for eating, so I would recommend asking for them the 10 mins before you have the mephalan, while they are giving it to you, and for 10 mins after….I think that's what they do at some hospitals. And then just have ice lollies when you can….my hospital did offer these if you asked.
    I truly hope it all goes well and you get out….take it easy, both in there and after, and listen to your body….it is a slow recouperation, but I think if you do what your body says, you will feel much better with it.
    Good luck and stay in touch with us all if you have the energy.

Debs xx

Helen
    Participant

Thank you both, I have made my ice cubes, all different flavours, White wine not good taste so will stick with blackcurant and orange! Hey ho it was a thought,
    Glad to se you are now home and hope it continues to go well
    Helen

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘The Joys of Revlimid!!’ is closed to new replies.