The Myeloma Beacon (info)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DaiCro 13 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Myeloma Uk is all the site we need but…

for those that want an insight into current research and developments, along with some good introspections, I recommend [b]'The Myeloma Beacon[/b]', an American online Myeloma site. They are excellent at following current trends, conferences and developments with a critical and questioning eye and although I would recommend caution in seeking 'truths' it is a good general resource for what is out there and what may eventually reach us here.

http://www.myelomabeacon.com/

Dai.

AMcGuire
    Participant

Thanks Dai, I'll have a wee look at this in the morning. Looking forward to it already, I like to know whats heading our way.

Many thanks
    Angelina

BADGER
    Participant

Thanks for the info Dia America is so much more advanced than us it gives me great hope for new treatments
    Love Jo x

eve
    Participant

Thanks Dai

Will look at that,Slim goes back on ctd week Tuesday,hope I can fatten him up a bit,they seem keen to put him back on it.I wait and see how he improves.
    In need of finding some alternative treatment,

Have you started the music for the lyrics of angels? best wishers eve

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Eve,

Music complete but my vocals are very tired – I'm feeling much better after a really good night's sleep (7 hours straight , unexpected but so grateful). My sisters coming over for an hour this afternoon and Janet's on 'Big Birthday Party Duty' for Alfie (5) so I don't expect her back until 7ish – so 5-6.30 set aside for laying down a vocal track. 🙂

Too much information I'm sure… but I resisted my movicol movements. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘The Myeloma Beacon (info)’ is closed to new replies.