Third line treatment

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tom 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Vicki
    Participant

Hi eve and Helen,

Sorry you guys are getting some up and down treatment….understatement I know! It's such a shame that there's big differences, regions to region, north south!, hope you are a feeling a little better Helen and can enjoy the two days summer we are due shortly LOL!

Hope slim is feeling ok eve,……and by the way who says we can't be continental and open the wine mid afternoon 🙂 go for it eve.

Tom, hope you have a great sunny hols 🙂

We've got hospital on Wednesday, follow up appointment….bag of nerves from now on. Colin is soooooo tired and keeps saying he has a muzzy head. Hope all is ok 🙂

Vicki, Colin's asleep!

eve
    Participant

Hi Vicky and Helen

Vicky hope everything goes OK for you,just keep saying everything is going to be alright:-),when it wants to rear it,s ugly head again Myeloma does not hesitate.
    As for the wine,it just feels different abroad,but i am also aware when Slim is hovering with a temp,about 38,I have to be able to drive to hospital,and a woman smelling of booze,is not a good case for putting info forward.

Helen your body is adjusting to the Velcade,I think when you have had one line of treatment plus SCT,it does get harder physically and mentally on another regime ,Mentally the Dex has a lot to answer for,have you thought about asking can you cut it down,or are you still on trials?????

Helen I have lots of questions for you,so I hope to send that e mail,but i will leave it until you are feeling better. Love Eve

Helen
    Participant

Hi Eve
    I think you are right and I'm possibly not starting this treatment from as high a health level as last time. Velcade seems to give a different sort of tiredness to Revlimid … More physical muscle fatigue as in failure… Can't move despite incredible will power and have a serious energy failure about 3 pm and need afternoon nap! Never been one for those but now I quite look forward to it.
    Back on dex now so wide awake. Making lists for going away on holiday on Saturday , booking family party, going to work later busy busy busy must find something else to do……..
    Love Helen

tom
    Participant

Hey did you all know AM BACK he he had a great time that Old Woman and I (see photo)
    Hope your all well and I aint missed owt

Lots of Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xx

eve
    Participant

Hi Tom

Yes I knew you were coming back,I always look in facebook as it is away of keeping up with my girls and family,sad really but everyone leads such busy lives.

Slims not great,hovering should I take him in or should I dose him up,A&E I dread feel if I have to fight my corner,so political,so arranged blood test today,have results tomorrow,see my own lovely doctor,and will abide by what she says.:-)

So glad you had a lovely holiday,start booking the next one,as for missing anything,it is new people joining,remember Gill did" who the hell are you",well I feel like saying, I would know who the hell you were if you put a picture on.,but I suppose that,s very rude.:-P

Any way Tom lovely to have you back8-) ,Min and me were wondering how many Russians got Myeloma,!!!!!,but as Min said they died of liver disease first.:-P :'-( >:-( Vodka Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Eve

Well I knew you would know "Mother Teresa" Knows all Lol.
    as you have seen with the photo's we had a great time 🙂
    Sorry to hear about Slim bless him, I hope your consultant is kind to you and Slim's Bloods are good.

Love Iccle ole me xxx

Ps I aint worried about the Liver as I can get another one from Bacon Charlie's on Scunthorpe market Ha ha x

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Third line treatment’ is closed to new replies.