tiredness

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jean

glad frank was right about the pulled muscles but he was a naughty boy to worry you so much how did he get on with the MRI scan hope it went went well I hope you get insurance for the cruise it will do you both good plenty of g&t's and not having to worry about driving..

Love JO XX

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Kathleen

I think it is very natural to be tired my husband did everything for me when I was at my worst it really got him down especially doing things like washing and ironing which he hadnt done before he has always cooked but it was slightly different when he had to do it all but he did all this cheerfully but I know it really tired him out he is a lovely caring man
    and I could not have managed without him

Love JO X

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Jo

Don't know when we find out about scan. He won't phone her. Reckons if there is anything on scan she will let him know. He finally got to see dental consultant about painful tooth. (only took them a few months). Tooth has to come out. Bone is exposed. Surgeon says because of zometa there is a chance it will not heal. He put off extraction till august so he can go on cruise. So he expects to get insurance. It is a big family cruise there is 15 of us and he is so looking forward to it. So pray it comes off. Not one thing it's another.
    Hope you are keeping well

Love Jean xx

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jean

fingers cross for the cruise you must be really looking forward to it especially with the family where do you hope to cruise to hope it is some where warm

Love Jox 😎

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Jo

Thanks. We leave Majorca and visit Ibiza Gibraltar Malaga and 2 other place – I forget. I have a head on me like a sieve. When we all go together we have a great time. My brother is a nutcase – in the nicest way – and he thinks its his job to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves. Hope it comes off

Love Jean xx

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘tiredness’ is closed to new replies.