To the "father of the house"!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  HelenR 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Dai

Just wanted to say that you are a real encouragement to so many of us even though you have your own real difficulties. You give us all hope.that, whatever, we can keep fighting.

I do admire your stamina in keep posting such helpful information. I find I need times when I put Mm onto the sideline of my life if possible. I know you could say that is easier for me with my only treatment at the moment being monthly Zometa.

My friend sent me a photo of a Black Swan, which we had seen when visiting them in Kendal. I took it as prophetic as it is the name the American Site has given to their Project/ drive to find a cure for MM! Something we all hope and pray for, and in time for us please!! Especially in time for you Dai.

I am very annoyed I can't hear your songs on my Ipad. I think I must need to download something! Any suggestions out there?!

Keep posting Dai, and God bless and keep you, and the lovely Janet.

Mavis xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Mavis

I totally agree with your comments on Dai. He is a real inspiration and he writes so well. Regarding not being able to hear dais songs, I remember something like that happening on my IPad and I think I had to download Flash. When Frank tried to download Flash on to his iPad a message came up to say the device would not support it. Maybe some 'Tech' on the site can help

Hope you are well Mavos
    Love Jean x

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Mavis

how are you keeping well i hope,its good news someone is looking for a cure for us I really feel it will happen at least to turn this horrid disease into a chronic complaint i am doing ok on velcade 0 para's after 5 cycles so now its consolidation hoping for a long remission
    God bless love Jox

Vicki
    Participant

Here here Mavis and all!

Dai is a star, who is a font of all knowledge. His words mean something and he's well clued up as they say :-). This condition will get a cure, and I am certain it's coming soon, I am hearing more and more that this condition can be controlled by tablets. My only thought is that it seems hard to detect. Our doctor said one or two patients in a lifetime of being a Gp…..how can that be, there are loads of people with it!

All of you with the condition deserve the biggest break, and we supporters will be at the front of the queue (well behind you guys) to cheer 🙂

Vicki (Colin too tired and in bed,)

HelenR
    Participant

Yes indeed! Thank you Dai. There are so many people reading the forum, and everything you write is not just helping the person you write to but all the others who read it now or later.

Hoping everyone on here had a good day and enjoyed some sunshine!

Helen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘To the "father of the house"!’ is closed to new replies.