Treat Myeloma with E's???!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

comfortablynumb
    Participant

It's only early days, but could Ecstacy be used to treat blood cancers?

I saw this on the BBC website and thought it might be of interest. Take it for what it is.

Cheers. CN.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14572284

brocho
    Participant

Hi CN thankyou for this it certainly sounds promising and shows you shouldnt ignore things just because of their previous application Heres hoping it doesnt take as long 10 years to reach patients . Take care love Bridget x

DaiCro
    Participant

Come the time and I'll be their Huckleberry!

I have only ever tried drugs the one time… I was a mature student (about 23) and I shared a room with a London Brickie and Poet (one and the same person). He was into cannabis and knew his stuff… I preferred 'Bonnington's and Robinson's Bitter… I have never smoked cigarettes, not then or now… although there was a phase/fad of 6 months or so at University when I occasionally smoked scented tobacco from an old Meerschaum pipe…

Anyway… my friend Alan – who is now a Monk in Thailand (another story) baked a batch of Fairy Cakes with an added extra. I ate 2 before going down to the student's bar where I had about 4 pints of bitter… I slept like a baby and never tried them again (Alan said they were wasted on me because all I did was sit there and smile and then went back to my room and slept).

But Ecstasy? Modify it a little and bung it my way – now that's what I would call a clinical trial. 😎 🙂

Dai.

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi CN

Makes trying to survive another ten years worthwhile!!!!

Mavis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Treat Myeloma with E's???!!!’ is closed to new replies.