Treatment update.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi all,

Kev went for his four week checkup after getting over his pnueamonia and having a extra week off treatment his light chains are going in the right direction from 450 to 42!! Yes you read right and we are so pleased kevs even feeling tons better so let's hope this continues the less we see the hospital the better for now anyway!

Keep well everyone on there individual journeys!

Love liz & kev xx:-)

jmsmyth
    Participant

Great news Liz that's some drop. Kev glad you are feeling good. Long may it continue. Take it easy and enjoy

Love Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Thats More great news for us all 😀
    Enjoy and long may it continue

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xxx

DaiCro
    Participant

Excellent news Liz… I bet Kev feels much better just knowing that the treatment is working and working so well at that.8-)

I missed my second infusion of Cycle 2 and had to make do with just the one (infusions are set for Day 1 & Day 8… no swapping or changing, its either 1 & 8 or nothing). My light chains were at 525 when I came off Revlimid but 6 weeks later when I started on the Bendamustine they had shot up to 2,400. We got the results of the FreeLite test after Cycle 1 and the light chains had come down to 880… so it showed that the Bendamustine was doing its job. 😀

As above, I only had 1 infusion in Cycle 2 but I am still hopeful that the treatment is still working and I am hoping to see some evidence of that when my latest FreeLite test comes back… whenever that is.:-/

Still, being positive and hoping to get my light chains down there with Kev's… Day 1 of Cycle 3 on Tuesday Neutrofils allowing, so fingers crossed.:-)

Dai.

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Liz

It is so good to keep getting good news. Trust Kevin's light chain readings continue to fall fast!

Keep at the fight.

Very best wishes.

Mavis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Treatment update.’ is closed to new replies.