Update on hubby

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  brocho 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted anything, thought I'd update you on kev I think fatigue is a major thing to get over his blood counts are doing well! After his sct but since the weekend a itchy rash as appeared on his face docs say it's probably the antibiotics which he will stop today and will see what the prof says on Monday in clinic. Had the Hickman line out today he's very pleased it's gone! So far so good and both enjoying getting back to some normality.

Love liz

Elizellen
    Participant

Good to hear Kev and you are starting to get back to "normal", Liz!

I remember how good it was to have the Hickman line out, It was such a fiddly business trying to keep the connectors dry when having a shower!

Wishing you an uneventful few weeks while he gets his strength back and hope you both get some rest and relaxation over the summer, assuming the last month of fine weather hasn't been all the summer we are going to get!

I hope the itchy rash vanishes soon.

Lots of luv to you both!

Eliz
    XX
    X

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz

I also have not been on for some time 🙁

But am pleased Kev is doing good 😀 I also (like many more) had a rash as well, but like all my other bits it all worked out great 😎

Good Luck

Tom xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Liz great to hear Kev is doing well and normality is just around the corner!! Make sure he is careful to cover up in the sun though love Bridget x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Update on hubby’ is closed to new replies.