Update on kev

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I have been a lifelong trade unionist… like my father before me. My Dad was 'Father Of The Chapel'… a leader of the print union the NGA. I was a Youth Delegate, Area Delegate, Branch Secretary and Area Executive Officer for the NUM… Chairperson then President of NATFHE (Further Education Union) and then Regional Officer for the East Of England (from Watford to Grimsby & Hull, East Anglia, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and of course Scunthorpe) for the Musicians' Union… 17 Branches with their own Branch Secretaries that I oversaw and managed.

I have got to say that most management officials hid behind their head office… but occasionally there were exceptions… like your management. I think that they have been wonderful with you and to you and they obviously think very highly of you to set you up as they have. 😎

Well done them… and well done you. 🙂 😎 😀

Dai.

tom
    Participant

Hi you all

Liz I know what you mean with these posts I also had a great big smile reading them 😀 , as for the walking after my SCT it was hard work and thanks to having. Charlie the yorkie he was the one that made me get up and out.
    And as for the resting on the wall my neighbour lent me his shooting stick, lightweight and had a small seat to pop open and have a rest. Is Elaine proud of me ?? I ain't askin ha ha.

Dai yes company has done me and mine proud and I also was Branch Secretary for our Branch for a fair few years, the Director that set me up in this job has been sacked I hope it's not because he gave me the job ??

Anyway Keep the laugh going and stay well soon be getting warmer.

Tom Onwards and Upwards x

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Update on kev’ is closed to new replies.