V 2/3

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

Dia

I see chickens on the horizon lets hope the beast has been kicked into touch all the news sounds positive so fingers crossed
    Much love JO;-) xx

DaiCro
    Participant

Ta Jo,

I treated Janet to a romantic lunch after the V show. A New Orlean's Special Mac Meal and strawberry milkshakes for two – took them to Holme Pierrepont Water Sports Centre and faced the river Trent. Janet took half a loaf and we fed the ducks… and then we were entertained when a couple of magpies raided the party only to be driven off by some sort of Plover… didn't stay for lunch, just drove the magpies away and then went… I was amused to think that the ducks pay for protection. 😀

Oh, and in the middle of it all a squirrel appeared and feasted on the floor, impervious to everything and everyone around him. 🙂

Romance, action and a surprisingly very tasty meal. 😎

Dai.

tom
    Participant

Hi Dai

Well looking good 😀 am pleased your body is exuding that thing you wrote:-/ (you know me and my words:-/ ) but it sounds like its a move on the good side 😎

as I work on the trent I know all about the antics that flow through and pass it 😀

Pleased you and Janet had a great time:-D

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" 🙂

DaiCro
    Participant

Ah, tell me more Tom… about the Trent work, it sounds interesting… are you anywhere near the Nottingham stretch?

Dai.

tom
    Participant

Hi Dai

Well its not far from Nottingham, click here :::::::: http://www.danbrit.co.uk/pdfs/flixboroughwharfbrochire.pdf

and take a look, my job was in the Steel Terminal, before I got MM and went on Light Dutie's, it will do me for 10 years the retire (if they allow me to continue on light duties)

Our Company run about 6 wharfs (own 3 and rent the other 3) I have worked at flixbourough wharf for about 17 years, Loved it.

Hope your still on the "Onwards and Upwards" Dai

Regards

Tom 🙂

BADGER
    Participant

Dia

big mac mmmmh sounds more like a safari than lunch lucky there wasnt any seagulls they might have mugged you they seem keen on MCD'S 😎 Janet must love your small suprises what will you think of next

Love Jo;-) x

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘V 2/3’ is closed to new replies.