We have reached the end of our battle

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  wendy 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Elizellen
    Participant

Dear Nicola and your family
    Saying how sorry I am to hear that your Dad is taking his final journey so soon after being diagnosed seems too little, but like all the other members I am sending you my best wishes and hoping that all happens peacefully with you all together with your Dad.

Lots of cyberhugs from
    Elizabeth
    XX
    X

Nicola2708
    Participant

It's Monday morning, dads still hanging in there, after a distressing day yesterday they have managed to get to grips with the pain he was in. We just keep talking to him letting him know that we love him. He shouts out ocassiontionly. But has not regained consciousness since Friday. Xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Nicola

Am sure it helps a little bit knowing that they have got to grips with your dad's Pain, Stay strong and I an sending my Prayers.

Love and Hugs to you and your Family

Tom xxxxx

lin46
    Participant

Dear Nicola i am really sorry about your dad its a dreadful thing to go through we lost our lovely mum on the 30th november 2011 we got her home for 3 weeks before she passed away peacefuly it was so hard to watch the one you love go through this we know now we would rather mum not be in any pain than go through it all again i am thinking of you and your family at this sad time love to you all Linda x

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘We have reached the end of our battle’ is closed to new replies.