WORST DAY YET

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  CAZ1 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

CAZ1
    Participant

Hi Nicola,
    I'm the other Carol (I think there are 2 of us), and I echo the other comments about the poo problems with your Dad, Micky -not nice for either party involved ( I say that as a patient and as a nurse) and I hope they are all resolved now.
    On the fund raising side, my eldest son,Michael Jr ( cos his dad is Michael as well) decided off his own back, to set himself the challenge of undertaking Ironmam Wales in mid September around his 30th birthday , this consists of a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile cycle ride,followed by a 26 mile marathon in 17 hours. He is aiming to do it in 12 hours and to raise £2,500 for Myeloma UK and is well on with his training for the event with lots of mini events and challenges on the way. The staff at Myeloma have been very supportive and now one of his sisters and her husband have decided to enter local races to build up the funds ,plus another daughter has joined the throng ( she did Ironmam,Wales last year before we knew that the Myeloma had become active ,so did it for another worthy charity)
    Good luck to you with the fund raising.
    The lengths in kilometres are 3.86/180/42.195

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

The topic ‘WORST DAY YET’ is closed to new replies.