<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Myeloma Forum | Carolegene | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/members/carolegene/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/members/carolegene/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Carolegene.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 21:37:12 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.4</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45b2a5b820d9de80cebf9c67092f0d13</guid>
				<title>carolegene posted an update: I was diagnosed  with mm in march this year. Kappa light [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/163835/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Jul 2025 10:40:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was diagnosed  with mm in march this year. Kappa light chains 10,000. Had a 4 week course of the usual meds, dexamethasone,  ledalidomide  and steroids. I was then told my mm was now Smouldering,  no chains. Just seen my consultant  and still no sign of mm, he has been amazed at the progress and says I am an enigma. I&#8217;m  81 by the way. Next&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-163835"><a href="https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/163835/" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a99dae1b29c74648c3bad72d3cb20a4</guid>
				<title>carolegene became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/163652/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Jul 2025 11:22:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>