<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Myeloma Forum | henryclarke | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/members/henryclarke/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/members/henryclarke/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for henryclarke.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 17:16:58 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.4</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e898eb884b621b36118a32ce3a3aa65</guid>
				<title>henryclarke posted an update: Hey, I am Henry Clarke, from the USA. I have been [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/165027/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Sep 2025 05:37:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>    Hey, I am Henry Clarke, from the USA. I have been helping people find safe and reliable storage solutions for many years, and I take pride in providing honest advice and trusted guidance. If you are searching for secure and affordable storage units Prescott residents can count on, I am here to help. I work with families, students, and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-165027"><a href="https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/165027/" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28cb643d717aace122d90ff1acf7f41b</guid>
				<title>henryclarke became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/165026/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Sep 2025 05:35:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>