<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Myeloma Forum | priyamalhotra | Activity</title>
	<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/members/priyamalhotra/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/members/priyamalhotra/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for priyamalhotra.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 21:37:12 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.9.4</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6827ebe40885e130d1bd2950d630b4d</guid>
				<title>priyamalhotra posted an update: My name is Priya Malhotra, and today I proudly represent [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/163832/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Jul 2025 09:10:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My name is Priya Malhotra, and today I proudly represent IndiGo Airlines as a cabin crew member. But just a short time ago, I was someone with a simple dream &mdash; to take flight, discover new places, and connect with people from around the globe. That journey began at Skytech Aviation, where I joined their <a href="https://skytechaviation.co.in/cabin-crew-training-course-india/" rel="nofollow">air hostess training program</a>. It wasn&rsquo;t just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-163832"><a href="https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/163832/" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95e0ee3cd8b95f5fb33352c6102f365e</guid>
				<title>priyamalhotra became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://forum.myeloma.org.uk/activity/p/163831/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Jul 2025 09:09:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>