28 days post SCT

This topic contains 33 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Hi Helen your answer made me laugh That would be just the thing to happen to me too !Or I would spend a whole day out before realising it was on back to front or upside down!! Just e-mail me your address and I will knit your hat , at least it will help keep warm As for body hair Wendy I didnt have to shave my legs for over a year the first time and second but steroids no longer seem to work that way unfortunately!! Mind you I was very surprised not to lose my eyelashes at all!! Keep on keeping on girls you are just a small step away from being able to put mm to the back of your minds for a very long time I hope so it really will be worth all the hassle love Bridget x

Gill
    Participant

Cheers for, and good luck to both Helen and Debs, I hope everything continues to go well.

As for hair It seems to be a riddle for women or is it just me? Nothing to do with medical treatment but the older I get the thinner the hair on my head becomes. My eylashes become thinner and thinner and as for my eyebrows???

Sooo how the heck do the hairs on my legs become faster growing and thicker???? 🙂

PS to Gentlemen Do not read about this please:-)

Helen
    Participant

Bridget and Gill yes none of the men need to read this
    This hair thing is odd, before my diagnosis in feb I thought my aches and pains and tiredness were due to a very busy job and life and the dreaded menopause ( I was 56) . My eyebrows had started to grow longer and more wild and need firm trimming, leg hair more luxuriant, head hair finer and all armpit hair vanished! What was all that about!
    After the sct my eyelashes, eyebrows and legs are unchanged, I will let you know what happens next, off to shave the legs now before turn into chimpanzee!
    Helen

tom
    Participant

Honest Helen I never (never) read this post (fingers crossed he he) xx

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘28 days post SCT’ is closed to new replies.