Alone

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi All,

Thought I'd see how your all doing? Hope your all as well as can be, and Tom hope your chest infection is getting better. Your breakfast plate on facebook makes me believe it is.
    At the moment going through a stage where I'm believing I'm in the way, but you always put me right.
    My best friend died 2 weeks ago. Everything she went through at the end brought it all back to me, seeing Michael going through them like he did.
    I'm going to her cremation on Wednesday. Same place Michael's was. I've got to go though because she was such a nice lady. I've known her for donkeys years. This day will be hard because I'm going to the same place and also it will be the first time I've gone to anything like this alone. I'll try and hold up for my friend.
    It's Rachael's birthday next Saturday. 1year to that day since we had a proper conversation. I never even got Happy Birthday mum when it was my birthday, so I'm trying to carry on knowing she will never walk through that door again.
    I hope your coping Min,and all who are now alone are managing to carry on. I'm still doing counselling, my counsellor has told me I've kinda lost 3 people not just one.
    Any way enough of me moaning and spoiling your days. Just keep going one and all
    Love you all
    Roz

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz

Well we are sorry for our selfs today Girl 🙁 now lets see if we can change that for an hour or so (thats all you need to start with dont want to spoil you) as for my breakfast am shocked that you seen it on Fb its usaly eaten long before I get Camera out lol (got to keep me weight on you know)Roz you are not in the way like me sometime we need to shove over and let someone else in thats all.

I know its hard but you also should do what I have done and thats throw all the people I know that are a drain on me and surround my self with good people cos that is what we all deserve but i aint had to throw more than two out as most neay all my friends and Family (to that I add you all my Online Friends) are a great support yep they like me need space and get away from MM like I do and it works for us all.

Good luck for th4 hard days ahead going through it all again, be strong I/we know you can do it 🙂

Love and Hugs ((((()))))) Tom xxxxxx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Ros

Sorry for the loss of your friend on top of everything else. You were very brave to be going on your own today. I do hope you coped well and thast the service brought some comfort. At least your friend, like Michael is now free from pain.

I'm sure your counsellor is right – you it is as if you have lost three people. I can't remember the circumstances, but is there no way someone can help fix things with Rachael?

Sending you lots of positive thoughts.

Mavis x

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Mavis,

Rachael has just decided to live her life with new boyfriend and I don't come into it. If yousaw how she is with me, and I am disabled and saw other peoples kids you'd see how selfish she is. Been told that today from people who have known her all her life. She just doesn't want to associate herself with me until she wants something. But I've stopped giving now because like I've said to her Am I a mum or just a purse.

Love and thanks
    Roz

mhnevill
    Participant

Hang in there Ros!

One day Rachaeel will come to her senses and realise she misses her Mum. I think sometimes daughters can't cope with their mother's grief and have a funny way of showing it. If they were fond of their Dads they somehow take their death out on their mums. I have seen it before.

Love

Mavis x

eve
    Participant

Hi Ros
    I would agree with Mavis,mums have to have very broad shoulders your the one person she can hurt,and you would still forgive her time to toughen up lady she is no longer a child and is responsible for her own actions.

There comes a time when people cross a line,get on with your life Ros,Michael would want you to be happy.
    What this about breakfast and Toms face book????
    Springs nearly here,so you might find it easier getting out and about.Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Eve am still not sure about that breakfast and it on F/B? might not be my breakfast lol.

Love Iccle ole me xxx

eve
    Participant

Hi Tom
    At least your eating breakfast even if I cannot see it,explains those cheeky choppers,nice to see a healthy face,Slim loves his breakfast,scrambled egg and smoked salmon on toast this morning,trying to wean him off bacon sausage and fried bread,needs to put on weight but needs good weight,it,s not working as the minute I reduce fat intake he looses weight.:-(
    Now you know why he has a name like Slim 🙂
    Hope your feeling better and fighting fit .Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Eve

Yes I love my Breakfast the full monty is good for me 😀 am feeling great after two weeks off work sick fighting fit now so its back to work tomorrow 😀

You two take care

Love Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxxx

Roz
    Participant

Now don't tell fibs Tom, you took a picture of yoyr full breakfast before you ate it.
    Glad your all right too.
    I'm trying to get on with it Eve, but I know deep inside even though everyone tells me she uses me I'd love for her to come through my door.
    Bet no card comes for mothers day, never got onelast year either and that hurt like mad.

All the best everyone
    Love Roz

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz

Did I Post a photo of my breakie? I cant find it on Facebook??
    Am doing great Roz and I hope your doing Ok also

Love Tom xxx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Alone’ is closed to new replies.