And cycle 8 begins

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  andyg 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

Hi Lizzie.
    I think I read somewhere that even “healthy” people can have a trace of paraproteins in their blood. So your doing great. Your in remission when your stable and your PPs are very low or not present. So I’d say a couple more blood tests with the same results and you’ll be classed as being in remission. Consultants do seem to be a bit more cautious these days.

The last few years we’ve been using nowicantravel.co.uk for our travel insurance and they’ve been very reasonable. Just got cover for our latest trip to Greece and it cost us £67 for both of us for the week. We deal with them over the phone when the wife wakes up I’ll ask her for the telephone number. Whenever we get insurance quote we do it via the phone rather than websites because the websites are too inflexible and a tick in the wrong box can be costly.
    I’m not sure how soon after SCT your allowed to travel as I’ve never had one. I always get my consultants go ahead before I go and she keeps me supplied with some emergency drugs for when I’m away.

Enjoy a long remission and get back to being “normal” again.

Every day is a gift

Andy xx

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  andyg.

andyg
    Participant

Just had to edit a lot of that last post! Bloody predictive text on here hasn’t improved any. It does make posting a pain sometimes.
    Lizzie just checked with the wife and she says the telephone number is on the website.

Every day is a gift

Andy xx

Ps Lizzie phone number is 0845 2 307 155

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  andyg.

dickb
    Participant

Er, Andy, can you switch the predictive text off? If it’s crap, why use it?

andyg
    Participant

I use predictive all the time Richard the only time I have any problems is on here. Changing and to bad! Why? Sometimes changing two word at the same time. Maybe it’s just me or the Dex effect lol.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘And cycle 8 begins’ is closed to new replies.