Another life lost

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dawstep 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eve
    Participant

It is not my place to put another farewell on this bored but I felt it should be recognised as one of the silent myeloma victims .

Name Mike Davis,wife to Jenny,who loved and cared for him with his struggle with myeloma,who,s funeral took place today.Loved and cared for by Jenny.I am proud to know her and hope I have her courage,as any carer is aware this is the future for many.Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Eve

Please give my condolances to Jenny and tell her Prayers have been said.

And may The lord help Mike Davis rest in peace.

Regards Tom xxx

DaiCro
    Participant

My condolences to Jenny and a prayer for Mike.

I attended my first Nottingham Support Group meeting on Monday afternoon… approximately 22 in attendance – 50/50 mmer's and carers – and some of them were quite advanced. Only one of them has registered on this site (as a silent)… so we will never get to know just how many pass quietly over… but I am content to share my experiences and my friendship with those who want it… these others might attend support groups but seem to find MUK and the forum in particular as a frightening, too close for comfort, place.:-(

A shame but there you go.:-/

Dai.

dawstep
    Participant

hello eve

it is horrible going to bed & getting up in the mornings.i will try & take some of your advice.your right the kids do worry about saying or doing the wrong thing.my daughter comes in to my bedroom all night checking to see if im all right.bless her.i have been emailing dai aswell.
    look after yourself

best wishes stephen

huggett.s@btinternet.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Another life lost’ is closed to new replies.