Apologies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nettie 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Hi everyone this is an apology for the people who are waiting for a wooly hat Sorry its taking me a bit longer than I thought the reason is the tiredness radiotherapy left me with took much longer to settle down , but I am managing to stay awake now ! I did start knitting but after a couple of disasters having fallen asleep mid row I have started again Once again sorry but I will knit like the wind to get your warm wooly titfer to you as soon as I can love Bridget x

Nettie
    Participant

Dear Bridget

You will never cease to amaze me! after all you have been put through and are still having to put up with, you worry that others are having to go without their wooly hats!! you are an absolute gem 🙂 xxxxx:-)

Nettie xx

BADGER
    Participant

Bridget

You are marvellous I am sure no one will worry about hats so long as you start to feel better get all the sleep you can for I expect when you start your new treatment next week I guess DEX will be involved so no sleep there then, I am at UCH next week on thursday what day are you there
    tRY and keep well
    Love and big ((((hugs))))

Jo:-)

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Bridget,

Please don't apologise, I am sure that Nettie and Jo speak for us all in regard to your selflessness and our concern that your well being should come first. 😎

I appreciate that when you do feel up to it that the materials to hand will dictate what you make but please put those in genuine need first… mine is purely for the pleasure of owning and wearing a true 'Bridget Original'. 😀

Concentrate on getting yourself as fit as possible before worrying about others… good news in that direction will give us far more pleasure and satisfaction than receiving our tifters… as much as we look forward to that event. 🙂

Much love

Dai.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Apologies’ is closed to new replies.