Are we new ??

This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  dickb 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Hi everyone

Has the site changed ? I have been off for a bit as we have moved home, tried to get on and it kept telling me to repeatedly log on and every time I did when I went into add to a conversation it asked me again ?? But today I got in.
    Hope everyone is well and I ain’t missed anything.

The young bride and I are going away for a week to get a bit of sun on to the back of my fat neck before I restart the new treatment in jan, so happy new year to you all and will catch you when I get home.

Love Tom onwards and upwards x

dickb
    Participant

HiTtom, had the same problem logging on a couple of weeks ago, I made sure I had completely looged out, closed the window and then was able to log on again. Have a good break, there’s a lot coming up for you I’m sure.

Carolsymons
    Participant

Hi Tom
    Have a great holiday! I had trouble logging on as well a few weeks ago, but seems to be OK now. Good luck with your treatment when you start. I am still waiting for transplant appointment.

Carol

tom
    Participant

Hi Dick and Carol

Well it was few weeks I was offline packing moving then unpacking, hated not getting on here as I missed you all 🙂

The young bride and I can’t wait as we are really ready for it bit of sun on me bald head will do us both the worked of good and get us ready for the next run of drugs.

Take care and stay well you all.

Tom onwards and upwards xxx

san
    Participant

Hi Tom, have a great time on holiday and well deserved!! enjoy before your next round of treatment, have fun San xx

tom
    Participant

Morning San
    Am sure you know Fun is my Middle name so am sure its gonna be great Thanks.
    I just need you all to behave while am away,I know most of you will but am sue we have some nawty ones that will misbehave while am away ha ha.

Catcha soon

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xxx

Michele
    Participant

Hi Tom
    I hope you have a lovely relaxing week.
    I’ve been booking a few holidays myself for the new year. Any hospital appointments will have to be fitted in around my holidays and not the other way around!
    Take Care
    Michele x

Michele
    Participant

Hi Tom
    I hope you have a lovely relaxing week.
    I’ve been booking a few holidays myself for the new year. Any hospital appointments will have to be fitted in around my holidays and not the other way around!
    Take Care
    Michele x

Michele
    Participant

Oh Dear more gremlins……..comments in stereo!!!!!!!!!!!

tom
    Participant

Hi Michele
    Dont worry about it being in “Stereo” as i can only hear from one ear ha ha.

Thank you and we will, you do right working your holls that way its best you can book well in advance enjoy.

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards x

Antar
    Participant

Hi Tom
    Have a enjoyable relaxing holiday followed by a fruitful and Happy New Year.

Regards Dave

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Antar.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Antar.

tom
    Participant

Hi Dave
    And thanks am sure we will.
    That sun on the back of my fat neck is gonna be real good.

Tom onwards and upwards x

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi Tom

Enjoy your break which I’m sure you will, I was just thinking me & kev could do with some warm sun but kev can’t get any insurance any recommendations?

Happy new year Tom & Elaine

Love liz & kev xx

Harmony
    Participant

Tom, hope you are having a great break. Seize the day!

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev
    Its a bugger this ins thing but am sure their is loads on here that use it but for me I only go on normal ins to be honest but i dont go far, I am not saying others should but I only go when am fine, had a great time for the last week and I hope i can get another couple in this year.

And Harmony the moment has been seized with both hands.

Love Tom Onwards and upwards x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Are we new ??’ is closed to new replies.