bone pain

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Etta 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

veronica17
    Participant

Hi all

I was diaognosed in July 202and had act in Dec 201. I am in complete remission and parallelism undetectable.

For the last few months my bone pain is getting worse but doctor does not think it is mm related. I beg to differ.

I an having a mark on Thursday 3/6/14.  I am currently on revlamid 3 wks on 1 week of and have comets every 2 months.  Has anyone else experienced bone pain still after sct and is this normal. Most of th he pain is my lower back right hip and right shoulder blade also no th h my shins, is this just a normal thing to except.

Etta
    Participant

Hi Veronica,

I had my SCT in 2012 and this year since about February I have been having severe bone pain in exactly the same place, also I get bad cramps in my legs which my consultant has given me Quinnine for.
    I’m going to see him again in July, so hopefully will get some answers, as last time I mentioned the bone pain he didn’t seem to be concerned as my bloods were stable.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘bone pain’ is closed to new replies.