CANCER DRUG FUND CAMPAIGN – 38 DEGREES – PLEASE SIGN…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  petesilver 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rebeccaR
    Participant

If you go onto 38 degrees website, Campaigns and search for Cancer Drugs you will find 3 online petitions – all relating to the cancer drug fund with 1 specifically about blood cancers. It is so easy to go on sign the petitions and then add it to your twitter or facebook account so all your friends can do similar. Hopefully just 2 minutes of time can boost the numbers required to gain a voice. I don’t really know what to do about the CDF debacle – hand on heart – I can’t be bothered to write to my MP but feel that signing the petitions and then adding for all friends and family to sign and they do the same then it could gain some credence. Worth a shot and nothing to lose…. I have posted this because I have heard mention of 38 degrees and being a technophobe not knowing what it was but am pleasantly surprised that I have signed the campaigns with great ease. Please do the same….from one snowflake we may get an avalanche!

Rebecca

susie
    Participant

Hi Rebecca
    I’ve signed that. What about putting it on change.org as well. I feel we need to bring this drug scandel to the forefront. It’s all cost of course, but when you see NICE has just approved a drug for pancreatic cancer which will give those patients 2 extra precious months yet they deny blood cancer patients proven effective drugs. Why because it actually must work out cheaper.
    Susie

jes1965
    Participant

Signed and shared on Face Book x

susie
    Participant

Come on everyone. Do sign Rebecca’s petition on 38 Degrees. We need to all band together to keep this in the forefront and not let people forget, otherwise it will be forgotten and we’ll never get these drugs back.

jeff605
    Participant

Rebecca,found the 38degrees petitions on the drugs and signed them all!!! Best wishes Jef

pixy59
    Participant

Hi Rebecca – have signed and shared on Facebook

petesilver
    Participant

Hello….have signed and shared on Facebook

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  petesilver.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘CANCER DRUG FUND CAMPAIGN – 38 DEGREES – PLEASE SIGN…’ is closed to new replies.