Channel 4 Documentary

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

love1
    Participant

This post has been removed by Myeloma UK due to inappropriate content.

We would like to apologise for any distress caused.

Regards
    Stuart
    Myeloma UK WebTeam

Perkymite
    Participant

the email address does not work!

The following message to <enquiry@loveproductions.co.uk> was undeliverable.
    The reason for the problem:
    5.1.0 – Unknown address error 554-'Service unavailable; Client host [out1.ip04ir2.opaltelecom.net] blocked using Barracuda Reputation; http://www.barracudanetworks.com/reputation/?r=1&ip=84.13.219.188&#039;

tom
    Participant

Thanks for that David think a few have been a tad upset with it here :::
    http://www.myeloma.org.uk/index.php?cID=16917&ccm_paging_p=1&time=1340657058#msg16940

AndyS
    Participant

Please be very careful,people, before getting involved with TV researchers. I spent most of my working life as a film editor and made films and programs over a very wide range of topics. Be aware that although some projects are a serious attempt to convey some meaning and insight into human existence, i.e. serious documentaries,
    many end up as little more than voyeurism. The well meaning but inexperienced researchers are often swept along by the excitement of their project and display an astonishing naivety.

For example, I was once asked to edit a program in which stillborn babies were kept at home in the fridge and brought out to bond with. Honestly. They actually intended to film it and interview the bereaved parents as they did so. It may have made some sense at at a tragic and personal level for the parents of the babies to do this, I'm not qualified to judge,but to film it for public consumption? It disgusted me and I made such a fuss the whole thing was abandoned.

We are all going to die, obviously, some of us sooner than others and I think that we MM's accept that. When my time comes, I want to be bloody sure its not on some rubbish Channel 4 exploitative equivalent of "Big Brother".

We are only small and unimportant but we deserve a little dignity, surely?

eve
    Participant

Very well put Andy
    I feel very much like you,.Eve

tom
    Participant

And I also am one of those that could tell wotsitsface where to shove it Lol

Have a good day Folks am up and ready for work 🙂

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Channel 4 Documentary’ is closed to new replies.