charity night

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nicola2708 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nicola2708
    Participant

Hi all. Hope everyone is ok and enjoyed the lovely weather last week. Ive organised my first charity event for the 11th August. Everyone has been really generous. Im quite excited and hoping to raise as much as possible. If any of you are local to the event be lovely to meet everyone. Xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Nicola

Good Luck for your Charity Event am not sure if I am Local as I dont know where it is going to happen??

Love
    Tom xxx

Nicola2708
    Participant

Hi tom

how are you? Were in ibstock, leicestershire. Lol would help if i d of put that wouldnt it. Xx

tom
    Participant

Lol yes it would help if the details are posted also lol.

all great here Nicola thank You and yet again its sunny in Sunny Scunny 🙂

Tom xx

Debs
    Participant

Good luck with it Nicola!!!

I know how hard it is to organise these things so well done to you for doing it and I hope that you raise loads and have a great time at the same time.

Debs x

Nicola2708
    Participant

Thanks Deb

Didnt think it would take so much organising, rotas to do BBQ, making sure mitch will be ok behind the bar, music getting raffle and Auction prizes. But it is all so worth while..I intend to do lots more events as well. Want to make dads wish reality for him.

Tom its The Boot Inn
    Gladstone street
    ibstock
    leicestershire

Im considering doing a skydive as well. Not sure i have the B*****ks to do it lol

Nicola

Debs
    Participant

Hi Nicola,

Definitely do the skydive….I did one about 18 years ago (!) and absolutely LOVED it! I would do it again, but I'm not sure anyone would sponsor me now as they know I can do it. I didn't stop smiling from the minute I jumped until about an hour after I'd hit the floor (standing 🙂 )

Go for it!

Debs x

Nicola2708
    Participant

Yes thats what i thought, i have a terrible fear of heights, but this might just get me over that. Be worth it for the money I would raise. Want to do a black tie event next spring as well, but need to plan that. Plus it helps keeping busy like this, putting my energy in to something so worth while.

Nick x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘charity night’ is closed to new replies.