Charity night

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

Hiya everyone.
    Well I've got back from the MyelomaUK charity night and the provisional total we raised was £1600.00 which I'm very impressed with. I had a great night drank more than I have in a long time, a massive 3.5 pints of real ale on top of my scheduled dose of steroids and I'm buzzing lol. Don't know what my blood tests in the morning will make of it all.
    I'm having a good week, drug side effects aren't too bad, only downside is the wide awake when I should be sleeping steroid effect. Anyway I'll shut up now after I wish you all the best in the fight we all face.
    Cheers nighty night from a slightly drunk and drugged Andy.
    Take care
    Andy

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Andy
    So glad you enjoyed yourself. That's a great amount of money. Well done to all concerned. It is good to hear that you are having a good week – long may it continue 😀

Take care
    Love Jean xx

KeithH17
    Participant

Well done Andy and keep up with the good health. Lack of sleep with the steroids is my biggest problem at the moment even though I take them very early in the morning. I've had my quota of them for this month so hopefully it should settle down.

Stay well mate and again well done.

Keith.

Ali
    Participant

Hi Andy

What a night, drunk and drugged – I hope you didnt tell everyone there that lol

Thats a fantastic amount you all raised – well done.

Hope you have as good weekend (despite the lousy weather expected)

Love Ali x

tom
    Participant

Well Done Andy and Gang, and a well done on the drink front am with Ali i think you would make a Rock Star drink and drugs and then sleep for hours Ha ha.
    Stay well My Friend and drink plenty 😎

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Charity night’ is closed to new replies.