Christmas.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eve 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dickb
    Participant

While a number of us are here, able to enjoy Christmas with family and friends. I think we also ought to think of those who won’t be here because of MM, Slim, Rosie’s husband and San’s mother to name a few. Just a little thought or toast for these people certainly won’t go amiss.

I will be doing so for one.

Ang287
    Participant

I agree Richard. We will do a toast too. Hope you are keeping well.

andyg
    Participant

Hi Richard.

Just caught up with your post and agree with everything you say.

Every day is a gift.

Andy x

eve
    Participant

Thank you Richard,that was kind,

I often think about Dai,and others and people who have stopped posting,like Jo .

Deb Bones lost her fight just after Christmas as well,it’s a sad year all round for many of us,but we do live in hope that away to control Myeloma is coming,plus we have the knowledge that all the people on the trials helped

I am choosing to come out of Myeloma UK and UK Myeloma,not just to move on with my life,I have joined a Way Up forum,which I am finding helpful,but there is only so much sadness that you can take,but I do leave with a heavy heart,and will be thinking about you all.
    Many of you have joined my Facebook page,so I will know a little bit of your life’s in between playing scrabble with Jean.
    Good luck for the future,and have the best new year you can,Life is a gift to enjoy. Love Eve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Christmas.’ is closed to new replies.