Conga through West Wycombe Park – 40 Challenges B440 – Challenge 38

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Debs 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

Some of you may know that I am aiming to complete 40 Challenges before I am 40….and Challenge 38 is to get 40 people to conga through West Wycombe Park, a beautiful National Trust property in Buckinghamshire. Please come along and support the event, and come and see me on the stall I will have in the Main Marquee too 🙂 To find out more about my challenges take a look at http://debsjourneywithmyeloma.wordpress.com/40challengesb440/

Date: Saturday 12th July 2014
    Venue: West Wycombe Summer Fayre: Dashwood House, West Wycombe Park, Bucks
    Time: 1pm arrival for 1.20pm start please – meeting point near the Vintage Cars
    Suggested Donation: 50p per person

Please come along and join in the conga…it would be great if I could know in advance who is coming so that I can make sure I have 40 people there! I am so lucky that Collective Calm have agreed to play music for us too! Let’s conga round West Wycombe Park and raise money for Myeloma UK at the same time :-).

My Myeloma UK charity stall in the Marquee will have raffle tickets for sale with some great prizes, and a game for the kids!

P.S The donation really is voluntary….I would rather have you there than the money 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Conga through West Wycombe Park – 40 Challenges B440 – Challenge 38’ is closed to new replies.