Constipation

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Carolsymons 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Johno
    Participant

Hi Greeners
    Please read the posts above for other people’s ideas. I still stick to my regime which, although not perfect, seems to work. I have prunes and other fruits with fruit and fibre for breakfast. Followed by movicol with orange juice and then a large glass of prune juice. The prune juice is what does the trick. No prune juice, no go! I’m in Spain at the moment and can’t find any in the super markets, starting to panic! Please try prune juice! John

Javeajames
    Participant

Hi,
    Movicol has been my salvation over the past nine months. Getting the dose right is somewhat of a problem, but eventually you get the hang of it. I also have a high fibre diet with lots of fruit and i take prune juice. The cause for me is Revlimid.
    I live in Spain and the only supplier of prune juice that i can find is Overseas Supermarkets, which uses the Iceland branding here on the Costa Blanca.

Carolsymons
    Participant

Prunes seemed to help when I was on CDT….it was really annoying having constipation. For me the side effects of CDT were worse than the transplant!

Carol

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Constipation’ is closed to new replies.