DTPACE

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dizzyliz 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

jes1965
    Participant

And chocolate, don’t forget lots of chocolate.

pleased things are looking good x

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Haha! Kev never understood the chocolate & wine thingy,
    But just raiding the kitchen draw now.
    Thanks for reminding me jes1965🍷cheers

Keep well liz xx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Update on kevs SCT,

It’s day 12 and kevs been poorly this week, his mouth right down to his stomach have took a battering which has caused him to have infections and high temps: not eating or drinking, he’s been on morphine pump for two days and the usual transfusions, of blood, platelets and antibiotics! Thought he was turning the corner yesterday but seems worse this morning so I’m on my up to hospital, can’t stand being here at home worrying so ready to get going.
    I know this is kevs second SCT but it’s hitting him more so this time round and it’s hard trying to keep a brave face for him and the family! But I’m determined to get him well and get him home!

And as Tom & Andy say, “onwards & upwards” “everyday is a gift!”
    Love Liz & kev xxxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi all, a quick update on kev, he finally got out of hospital last week 2days shy of 5 weeks!
    SCT all done and coped reasonably well😏 Got infection that wouldn’t budge until they changed antibiotics which did the trick! When they told kev he could go home you couldn’t see him for dust! And he’s getting stronger by the day, lost a lot of weight but eating is slowly coming back and gentle walk up & down the street! To get some stamina back, so things are looking good!

Keep well everyone love Liz & kev xx

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘DTPACE’ is closed to new replies.