Facebook

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  wendyduffield 12 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

CarolBradley1
    Participant

Does anyone use Facebook?
    I don´t go on much but do find it really useful for sharing photos etc.

I don´t really think I am using it properly either but just thought it was worth asking.

Best wishes all

Carol xxx

ps I am on Facebook just look up Carol Bradley and I live in Halifax

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Carol

I use Face book. Have to be honest, I set it up so I could see what my grand daughter was up to!!! She is not a street wise child and at one time she told everyone where she was, that she was lonely and gave out her mobile!!!

Will look you up

Love jean x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Carol did a search for you but could not see you!!

Jean

sandydeli
    Participant

Hi carol yes I use face book so does Wendy and jet off here. I tried to find you but there was a few carol bradbury's if you type me in Sandra Abraham there's a picture with me and my two mates request me as a friend if you like !!!

tom
    Participant

and I am on Tom Lappin and photo of my young bride and I 🙂 xxxx

shirley
    Participant

Hi Carole,i'm on face book quite often,my name is Shirley Sparnon from Plymouth,hope to see you on there soon, ttfn Shirls x

Elizellen
    Participant

Hi Carol!
    I am also on facebook now and again, use it mainly for posting family photos and keeping up wiht what they are doing rather than posting what we are up to. 😉

Look for me as Elizabeth Law – at the moment I think I have the same profile picture as I have here.

DaiCro
    Participant

I joined facebook because my children made me… I don't post that often but it is great for farming photo's of family and friends and for certain events etc… I suppose I am a semi-social networker but overall I find it useful.:-)

Dai.

Mari
    Participant

Hi Carole,

I too use facebook, mostly for keeping in touch with my children. After Tom mentioned that Bridget was using FB more than here I added a few people from the forum so i could send good wishes to Bridget. Please add me if you would like, I am Mari Mason and i live in Tunbridge Wells,

Mari x

Elizellen
    Participant

What a small world, Mari, as I lived in Tun Wells from the age of 5 (58 years ago) and we moved my Mum away from there only about 4 years ago.

Eliz
    XX
    X

Mari
    Participant

My word Eliz it is a small world, we have been here for about 25 years now, we moved here soon after we got married and both our children were born here. Where are you now?

Mari x

Elizellen
    Participant

I now live in Bournemouth and haven't visited The Wells since my Mum moved out of the old house in the St John's area in the summer of 2008.

Have they improved the Kent & Sussex hospital since then?

Eliz
    XX
    X

Mari
    Participant

Well I never, it is a small world, we live in the Culverden area just behind the hospital but we spend a fair amount of time in Bournemouth as my daughter is studying nursing down there. It's a beautiful area and we love it, perfect for the odd weekend away!

Please do add me on Facebook, I searched for you but in vain. You will see some other TW info about us there.

Mari xx

wendyduffield
    Participant

Hi Carol
    Yes I am on face book – wendy duffield Manchester should do it, there are quite a few forum members on it

I also discovered recently that there is a Multiple Myeloma Support Group on Facebook, the members are mostly from the US but it is quite good and if you are on facebook you can join

Anyone welcome to be my "friend"!!

Wendy

andyg
    Participant

Hi Carol.
    I'm on DEX time 😉 and also on facebook. So I've spent some time sending out friend requests. I'm on as Andrew Godfrey – same photo I think. So if anyone gets a strange friend request it could be me 😉

Take care all
    Andy x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Facebook’ is closed to new replies.