Free Grief coaching sessions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kh0305 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kristal
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I lost my mum of MM on the 24th of jan 2019 age of 69…. A day I will never forget and that has changed my life forever.
    Since I became a grief coach.
    I know how hard it can be and sometimes difficult to find support.
    I am here if you just need to connect with someone that has gone the same as you and that will give that extra support.

For everyone that comes from Myeloma UK Ill be doing few sessions for free for you!

You can find me on instagram as thepachamamaimpact

I just want to help and be there like I wish someone was there for me and that understood me .

Thank you all and send everyone strengh!

Love
    kristal

juliepaton81
    Participant

Hi Kristal I lost my mum December 2022 I have just had the funeral 24th January 2023 I am finding it really hard to believe she’s gone she was diagnosed with myeloma in 2017, the consultant she saw in march said the next infection you will get you may not survive, the last few months have been hard because she was sick everyday and off of her food, ended up in hospital in October 2022 she had a fractured pelvis, pnuemonia, was on a feeding tube, on dialysis she wasnt very well.

kh0305

Hi Julie,
    Sorry to hear about your mum. Sending much love to you at this sad sad time. If you need some additional advice/help, the info line 0800 980 3332 can help to point you in the direction of some support to help you navigate through this difficult change.
    Wishing you all the best xx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.