Geoff's SCT

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacquie 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jacquie
    Participant

Hi all, just seeking some advice, Can any of you tell me what your white cell count was when you had your booster injection as Geoff is down to 1 and thinks it should be 0 ? Many thanks Jacquie

Vicki
    Participant

Hi jacqui

As far as I remember he has to go down to zero before they start the gcsf injections…..how's Geoff doing , and how are you?

Vicki and colinxx

Jacquie
    Participant

Hi Vicki I got back from USA on Friday morning did not visit Geoff until Saturday as thought best to leave it 24 hrs in case of picking up a virus on plane. He is doing well he had to have some platelets last night and nurse told us tonight he is neutropenic at 0.1 said he will more than likely be in another 10 days he still has is hair! He has a sore mouth as well but not had tummy troubles yet!

I am going in again tomorrow and going to purchase a parking ticket for the week as will be quite a lot cheaper than paying every visit as maybe there 3.30 -8.00 on bad days. Hope Colin is doing well.

regards

Jacquie 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Geoff's SCT’ is closed to new replies.