Glitz and Glamour Raffle

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elizellen 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

Hi everybody.
    I hope that you're all doing ok in your own individual ways!
    I've already posted about the Glitz and Glamour Ball I'm holding on November 10th in Marlow in aid of Myeloma UK and we are all sold out (bar the odd pair of tickets here and there!). We want to raise over £10,000!
    We are really excited to announce that our Glitz and Glamour Raffle tickets are now on sale at £1 each (or available in books of 10)! We are really pleased with our prizes and hope you will be too! Further details can be found at http://www.glitzandglamourball.co.uk.
    1st Prize: Brand New iPad
    2nd Prize: 1TB Sky + HD Box
    3rd Prize: Luxury Hamper
    Plus many other prizes!
    If you would like to buy tickets, please contact me and let me know how many you would like. We are hoping that lots of you might be able to sell a few on for us as it will be one of our main ways of reaching our £10,000 target.
    You can either request on 'sale or return', or you can send me a cheque for however many you want, payable to 'Glitz and Glamour' and I will send you the tickets and put the stubbs in the draw for you (if you are happy for the tickets to be held here on your behalf, it would save us a little postage which is always great!). If you would prefer to pay by BACS, please let me know.
    We are also hoping to do a Name Page where you can put names of someone you care about into our Event Programme. Please support this if you can do ? you could put the name of a child, godchild, friend, someone you have lost, or somebody else who is special to you. It only costs £5 for an individual name, or £10 for a family name. Please complete the part on the raffle returns form (attached) and send us a cheque if you would like to take part with this. If you need to pay by BACS, please contact me.
    All monies etc need to be sent to Glitz and Glamour, 484 West Wycombe Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 4AH. The name page needs to be with us by 10th September and the Raffle ticket requests/ stubbs/ money need to be with us by the 3rd November.

I hope that you can help support this event and raise invaluable funds for Myeloma UK who support all of us (I hope!) so much. Please feel free to ask other people to buy/ sell for the above two events too!

Thank you in advance!
    Debs x
    email: glitzandglamour2012@gmail.com

Elizellen
    Participant

Well done, Debs to get it all so well organised!!

I'd love to buy some raffle tickets and will ask you via the PM system for details to send a BACS payment for them.

Love Eliz
    XX
    X

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Glitz and Glamour Raffle’ is closed to new replies.