Good luck Tom!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tmc 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hey Tom

I have a terrible memory, so, as its fresh in my head – GOOD LUCK for Thursday. Don't think you will need it as they will wonder what on earth hit them! Do let us know how it goes – and Elaine – keep him in check 😛
    Love Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Well Thanks jean

I have to admite i have two character refrences that to be honest nearly made me weep I did not know who it was He he.

Not be long Hope I get on and spread the word about Myeloma 😀 "Big Telly"

Love
    Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxxx

Michele
    Participant

Tell them you'll be able to rent-a-crowd of pilgrims if they want some extra audience members! 😀

tom
    Participant

Hi Michele

Am sure we could fill the room from MMUK he he xx

Etta
    Participant

Good luck Tom you will win them over with that cheeky smile.
    Etta x

Elizellen
    Participant

Best wishes, Tom!!

Have a great day there even if you don't get picked to participate in the show.

Love
    Eliz
    XX
    X

eve
    Participant

Hi Tom

Thought you were kidding when you said you needed character references,lol:-) fancy that if I had known you were serious I would have given you a glowing reference.

Any way good luck Tom although you do not need it,I hope you have ordered your mm tea shirts,if I am correct the show is based in Bristol lots of mm members around there for an audience.Lots of luck and love Eve

BADGER
    Participant

Good luck Tom

we know you are a star any way even if you dont get on it
    Big hugs Jo x

tom
    Participant

Hi Folks Thanks for that I cant wait (spose am gonna av to though 😛 )

Jo you know how to make a man Blush I can tell you he he
    Etta its getting control of my nerves for the camera tomorrow 😉
    Eliz Elaine and I are going to newcastle to have fun and it just happens I will have an audition for Deal or No Deal 😛 and whilst I am doing that The Young Bride (Elaine) can swim and take in the grounds of the hotel 🙂
    Eve I think I know your sense of Humour am sure it would be ok for after the watershed on telly Lol, but I have two great references that bloomin good I dint know who they were about lolol.

Thanks folks I will enjoy the experience tomorrow 😎

Love
    Tom "Onwards and ((might be on telly)) Upwards" xxxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Tom looking forward to hearing how you got on or is it "if I tell you I will have to kill you" :-S
    Love Jean x

tom
    Participant

Jean I think am getting too x-cited am not sure if I can sleep tonight, so thoght i would have a vodka tonight. cant wait to tell you how why or what and as for the "Have to kill you" think it will have to be have to tickle you" Lol.

Love Tom mxxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Have a wee vodka or maybe 2. Think I'm on 3rd glass of wine. Sons were up and thats my excuse. The main thing is that you an Elaine have a ball and enjoy every minute. Will be thinking oh you tomorrow. Go get them Tom !!
    Love Jean x

Helen
    Participant

How did you get on Tom? Was sunny Newcastle all you expected it to be? Where did you stay? Did they put you up or did you have to do that for yourselves?
    Love Helen

lorrainey
    Participant

Hope all went well today Tom, have been thinking of u 🙂

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Love n hugs Lorraine xxx

tom
    Participant

Hi Folks
    Well all went well, I got through to the 2 nd Audition and that was done the same day(yesterday) now I have to wait and see if the 2 nd one went as well and more importanly better than the others that have and are due to go. Am Going to see if I can add a couple of photo's from the week end.

We had to pay our own hotel and stuff Helen but Elaine and i treated it like a Holiday (with no insurance he he) we stayed at the "Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park" and it was well worth its Money loved it all the experience is worth its weight in gold so lets hope I get through to the Gold Ticket.

As and when its due again I would advise you to apply the folk from deal were great in making people at ease all afternoon.

Ps I hope the Camera dint put too much weight on me ha ha

Love Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Good luck Tom!’ is closed to new replies.