Good Morning Gaye

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 13 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Dear Gaye I was wondering how you are feeling now and if there is any news on treating your pain? I know when you feel rubbish its hard to post on here but I just wanted to send you some love and tell you I am thinking of you lots of love Bridget x

DaiCro
    Participant

DItto, with lots of love.

Dai.

Gaye
    Participant

Good morning Broncho and Dai. It is so kind of you both to write.I'm afraid that the news is not good regarding the pain. We are trying another pain killer to see if this will help.

The pomalidomide seems to be working so that is reasonably good news. I haven't been able to write and keep up with your news but I hope all is well.

Much love to you all.

I told my consultant about putting kisses on my last email to her and she said how many emails she gets like that so she wasn't too embarrased!

Gill
    Participant

I think kisses are geat. Anybody who objects has a serious problem in their lfe. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:-)

DaiCro
    Participant

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.:-)

xxx.:-D

Debs
    Participant

Aahh, Gaye,

So sorry to hear that the pain is still bad for you. Must be so hard….bad enough dealing with the damned disease anyway, without that on top of it all. But I am really chuffed to hear that all is going well with the pomalidomide…that is good news!

And just to join the others…..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************
    (The stars are what my 6 year old daughter likes to put after kisses and cuddles! Think you probably deserve some of those too!)

brocho
    Participant

Haha so good to know we are all totally BONKERS!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx That is what I love about you all there is so much more to us than myeloma!! x

Gaye
    Participant

What a wonderful array of kisses to go with the beautiful sunshine today. Thank you all – fantastic.

Much love, Gaye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

zasrs
    Participant

HI gaye

cannot match the other posts!!

So:-D 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 to go with the sunshine

sarah xx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Gaye

Just as few from me too!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Easter.

Mavis

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Good Morning Gaye’ is closed to new replies.