Good news!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adelaide56 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

adelaide56
    Participant

Had some good news today,  6 months post transplant and my husband is doing really well.

blood tests all good and recent Para protein level unmeasurable!  So still going down.

So pleased, my husband has done really well since the transplant and we have a 10 month old Granddaughter who is our joy.

Had a good weeks holiday on Kefalonia and we are now going to make the most of every day.

hugs to everyone.

annlynn
    Participant

so lovely to here. the. good. bits glad hes doing well and your taking. back controll of your lives. we had a holiday a few months after transplant and i felt fine but each month felt bit stronger good. time to look at those travel books and plan the next one good luck to you. enjoy. making and fulfilling your dreams xxx. ann

bandityoga
    Participant

So good to hear your hubby is doing well. My husband had SCT in May and his FLC are now normal. We just returned from Santa Eulaliah in Ibiza and now planning a short break in the uk.

Hopefully they will both have a long remission.

Maureen x

adelaide56
    Participant

Thanks Annlynn and Maureen,

its good to hear some positive news…long may the remissions continue.

xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Good news!’ is closed to new replies.