Goodbye to the lovely Sandra

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tmcintyre 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on this site for a long time now (more of a fb person), but I have been asked to let people know that sadly Sandra Lodwick, an old-timer (at only 50) on this site, sadly passed away yesterday.
    Sandra, passed away peacefully last night and Bruce, her husband has asked me to let people know. Sandra was positive in her life till the very end and seemed to make it her life’s journey to keep a smile on her face and not to let others worry too much about her.
    She will be sorely missed by those who knew her….certainly by me…she was a great friend to me…I’ll miss her and her lovely sock monkeys!
    If people want any further details, please message me and I’ll try to help.
    With love to everyone.
    Deb

annlynn
    Participant

Thank. you for letting us know it is always very sad to hear of a myeloma patient loosing the fight . I didnt know this lady as ive only been. on. the site a short while after sct last August but i do recognize you from the myeloma beacone and have followed your blog . sincere sympathy to this ladies family. at this sad time xxx ann quinn

comfortablynumb
    Participant

So sorry to hear about poor Sandra. I’m on Fb all the time. Is there a myeloma group?

bandityoga
    Participant

Hi John

There is a myeloma group on facebook. It is a closed group so you have to ask to be added.

Maureen

tmcintyre
    Participant

John, if you haven’t found it yet its called Uk Myeloma Support Group

Teresa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Goodbye to the lovely Sandra’ is closed to new replies.