Got appointment

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Tina
    Participant

Hi Roz,

Good to hear that a positive action came out of your visit. I do believe, from personal experience, writing things down definately helps it unscrambles your brain leaving you free to include positive thoughts which we need to get on with our lives.
    I was struggling in particular with the events of the last three days of Patrick's life and it wasn't until I wrote down everything I could remember during that time that I came to terms with events and they stopped rolling around in my head and dominating my life.
    Roz,you must look after yourself first, Rachael's time will come of that I am certain.

Love

Tina X

Roz
    Participant

Thank You Tina,
    Trying to look after myself is hard you know, but I'll probably learn how to do it. Others have always come first.

All the best Tina
    Roz

Elizellen
    Participant

I am glad you seem to have got some benefit from the session and are planning towards the next one, Roz.
    Writing it all out is a way I often get to grip with things as it seems to help things fall into place.
    Sending you cyberhugs {{{{{Roz}}}}} and my love.

Eliz
    XX
    X

Roz
    Participant

Thsnkyou everyone for being there for me.
    I love you all#
    Roz xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Got appointment’ is closed to new replies.